Butterchurn Guest House in Otterburn
Welcome to The Butterchurn Guest House, Otterburn, Northumberland, where you will always feel home from home. Situated on the A696 The Butterchurn Guest House is a natural stop en route to and from Scotland. We are ideally positioned to explore the sites of Northumbria and the Scottish Borders.
Guests have all day access to their spacious rooms and can relax in the comfortable TV and residents lounge. The breakfast menu contains a number of alternative breakfast choices, there is the traditional full cooked breakfast or the lighter continental breakfast.
There is private parking for up to ten cars and secure storage for motorcycles and bicycles.
At the Butterchurn Guest House we can offer our guests the following facilities:
- Off road parking
- Lockable garage
- Packed lunch
- Afternoon teas (Please book in advance)
- BBQ’s (Please book in advance)
- Route maps
- Workshop for small repairs to cycles
- Washdown for motorcycles and cycles
- Drop off and pickup to and from rides and walks.
- Drying room
- Camping – (limited to one or two small tents)